Monday, July 27, 2009

One song per artist

Taylor Swift- Forever and Always
Jesse McCartney- Just so you know
Westlife- Obvious
Blue- Breathe Easy
Backstreet Boys- I just want you to know
Katy Perry- Thinking of You
A1- You're not in love
S club 7- Say goodbye
Beyonce- Halo
Mariah Carey- We belong together
David Cook- Always be my baby
98 degrees- I do (cherish you)
Leann Rimes- I need you
Delta Goodrem- Born to try
No Secrets- I'll remember you
Leona Lewis- Here I am
Lifehouse- You and Me
Avril Lavigne- Keep Holding on
Five for fighting- 1oo years
Laura Pausini- I need love
Marie Digby- Say it again
Ryan Cabrera- True
Dido- Thank you
Celine Dion- Because you love me
Jordan Hill- Remember me this way
Three Doors Down- Here without you
Debbie Gibson- Lost in your eyes
Kelly Clarkson- My life would suck without you
Colbie Caillat- Realize
Lady Gaga- Poker Face
Mandy Moore- Top of the World
Sarah Mclachlan- Angel
Gareth Gates- Say it isn't so
The Click five- Just the girl
Jonas Brothers- Love bug
Ronan Keating- When you say nothing at all
Stephen Speaks- Out of my league
Edwin Mccain- I'll be
Hoobastank- The reason
Faith Hill- There You'll be
Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten
Shakira- Underneath your clothes
Christina Aguilera- Reflection
Britney Spears- Lucky
Matchbox Twenty- Unwell
Elliot Yamin- Wait for you
Aaron Carter- Do you remember
Paula Cole- Heart Door
Boys like Girls- Thunder
Natalie Imbruglia- Torn
Renee Sandstrom- Here I am
Savage Garden- Truly Madly Deeply
Hugh Grant- Way back into love
Smash Mouth- All Star
Maroon 5- Won't go home without you
David Archuleta- A little to not over you
Christina Millan- Until I get over you
Miley Cyrus- The Climb
Hilary Duff- Stranger
Lindsay Lohan- Over
Jojo- Not that kind of girl
SWV- Weak
Bellefire- I'll never get over you
Sarah Bareilles- Love Song

No comments:

Post a Comment