Sunday, November 15, 2009

Horoscope

Honestly, I'm not really into believing horoscopes. But for entertainment purposes and for boring days' sake, I still read them. I just feel like sharing my philosophy about my horoscope for today with you all. Here goes...

Umm... by the way, my zodiac sign is Virgo and for "consistency's" sake I checked some horoscope-reading sites. 


astrology.com
Your emotional side is stronger than usual today, and you can use that to your advantage. It may drive you to do some interesting or strange things, but that's all part of the package.


horoscope.com
It is easy to appear like you have it together when everything is going well, but being together when things aren't going your way is much more impressive. To do this you need both humility and prowess. Don't be fooled by pretentious associates when you're trying to be real.

astrology-online.com
You may be emotional if you allow your lover to take advantage of your good nature. Try not to hesitate; act on your initial instincts. You may find that your boss is not delighted with your work lately.

tarot.com
It's all about communication today, but sticking with detached analytical facts will likely leave you feeling unsatisfied. You must dig a bit deeper now in order to get past your logical filter that can keep you from fully engaging with your experiences. You may not understand the reason for everything that's happening, but you'll have time to put your amazing day into perspective later if you just let it unfold without resistance.

****

Phrases highlighted coincides with what I believe has been true (so far) today. I think that these horoscopes were generally crafted as to the reader to recognize himself/herself in it and I personally think that mine had been partly true. But in my opinion, there is no harm in believing in horoscopes but making it the basis of your daily living is purely ridiculous! There is no one else who knows the reason for the happenings in our daily lives and there's no one else who knows what will happen to us in the future- Only God.

So what's your horoscope for today? I hope you don't take it that seriously... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment