Sunday, May 29, 2011

About Me

Updated: June 23, 2014

This is the most tricky part in making this blog and I can't believe I'm doing this twice due to an update of who I am and who I was before I first introduced my self here 2 years ago. Well, most of the about me there holds true until now so I'll just make a short introduction. :)


Here goes...



Hello! I'm anamellie (not my real name).

As crazy and as ambitious as this may sound- I want to be a writer. It's one of my biggest dreams since I was a child. Second of which is to meet and greet Joanne Kathleen Rowling, you know, the author of the "Harry Potter" series... and my INSPIRATION. I guess it was after I have read the first HP book that I started writing my own stories and poems. Some are here but others have been lost in void space after experiencing a brutal hard disk crash.    
Aside from writing, I find enjoyment in reading as well. I particularly love those stuff which make me cry a tear or two because I'm quite a sucker for happy endings. Though sometimes, they are sad (If you don't know what I mean, try "The Fault in Our Stars" as an example). I am a music lover and my guilty pleasures include those that are sung by Taylor Swift, Westlife, Backstreet Boys, A1, Sclub7, and Mandy Moore, to name a few. You can also hear me singing Lea Salonga songs and every Disney Princess song (I dream of being a Disney Princess... shhhh...). 
When I'm not caught doing those, I am guilty of loving "Instagram" posts and roaming around "Facebook". 
I am a graduate of Management Accounting. An off-tangent course for my passion and often raises people's eyebrows. It's also a big mystery for me but I am glad I am able to pursue my passion by means of this simple blog. However, due to the demands of life and work though, this blog has been on hiatus for a long time. Luckily for me, it's still happy enough to welcome me after I've abandoned it for too long.

Caution: This blog is an extension of my thoughts so I advise you to read at your own risk. You have been warned. ^_^

Thanks and much love,


Anamellie XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment